Join Roseberry QLD: Where every day is a chance to impact Young lives.
Roseberry QLD invites you to become a driving force in our mission to empower the Youth of Gladstone. As a Youth Worker at our Roseberry House Shelter, you will assist with crisis and behaviour management, case management, client personal development activities and other programs to assist with independence and personal growth of young people.
Why Roseberry QLD? Here’s What Sets Us Apart:
Meaningful Work, Every Day:
- At Roseberry QLD, you will not just have a job; you will have a purpose. Your role as a Youth Worker is a chance to make a lasting difference in the lives of young people.
Innovate and Inspire:
- Our approach is fresh, dynamic, and evolving. You will be at the forefront of innovative interventions, delivering evidence-based care tailored to young minds.
A Supportive Team:
- Join a close-knit, multi-disciplinary team, working together seamlessly. We foster a collaborative and inclusive environment where your ideas are valued, and your growth is nurtured. Your success is our success.
Flexible Working Environment:
- Casual day, evening and night shifts are available.
We are looking for people who have a:
- Youth Work qualification and/or Behavioural/Social Science degree would be viewed favourably;
- Good understanding of the issues causing homelessness for young people and the resultant issues; and an ability to provide appropriate services to address these issues in accordance with the service agreements and organisational policies.
- High level administrative skills, including high level computer literacy with experience in word processing and Data Base use and the ability to write and maintain client related documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in working with young people including providing support to young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness;
- Demonstrated understanding of casework principles for young people and the ability to translate this into practice
For a confidential conversation please call Shannon on 07 49720047.